We will once again offer a breakout session designed specifically for sledders by sledders, to address the unique needs and considerations of motorized users in the backcountry. You’ll learn from avalanche experts and fellow riders, and brush up your skills before the start of the season.
Please join us for a motorized specific breakout session on the unique needs and considerations of motorized users in the backcountry. This will help set the stage for future snowmobile and snowbike workshops.
Attend both Motorized and Open sessions and save $10 on your registration using discount code “2019-USAW-MOTO”
Motorized Session Details:
- Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019
- Time: 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Location: Mountain America Expo Center, 9575 State St, Sandy, UT 84070
How We Move in the Mountains:
- Having the Gear and Knowing How to Use It - Brandon Arcibald
- Riding Within the Limits of the Avy Traffic Light - Tyler St Jeor
- Decision Making - Steve Martin
- Red Flags and Exit Strategies- Karl Love
Join the Open Session